Bing & Grondahl
Danish porcelain manufacturer Bing & Grondahl was founded in 1853 by the sculptor Frederik Vilhelm Grondahl and merchant brothers Meyer Hermann Bing and Jacob Herman Bing. The trademark backstamp for Bing & Grondahl (B&G) porcelains is the three towers derived from the Coat of Arms of Copenhagen. In 1895, Bing & Grondahl created the first in their series of Christmas plates. Designed with a traditional winter scene in cobalt blue and white, the plates have been released annually for more than 100 years.